Wild rose gin cocktail is a sweet, pink, natural perfumed, summer cocktail that can be enjoyed with friends and family on the warmer days. The wild rose gin cocktail consists of gin, wild rose lemonade, and tonic water. The pink color comes from the wild roses also known as “Rosa Rugosa”.
The rim of the glass is coated in homemade wild rose sugar, which makes the cocktail reach another level. To be able to make this cocktail you therefore have to start making the wild rose lemonade and the wild rose sugar.
Enjoy the taste of summer!
Wild Rose Gin Cocktail
- 2 oz (6 cl) dry gin
- 2 oz (6 cl) wild rose lemonade
- 3.5 oz (10 cl) tonic water
- Ice cubes
- Wild rose sugar, Optional
- Place the rose sugar onto a dish and pour cold water into a bowl.
- Place your gin glass upside-down and dip the rim of the glass into the water. Afterward, dip the rim of the glass into the dish of rose sugar and twist the glass around.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes, pour the gin, wild rose lemonade, and top with tonic water.
- Gently stir to combine.
You can follow my foraging and wild food adventure on social media: